August 5, 2007

CAN'T CREATE MYSPACE ACCOUNT

I tried to start a myspace account today, but I could not get past the account verification code page. As always, a special code, tagged as an image, is shown after the user submits the account information. The code must be typed to verify that the user is a human being, not a bot. What kept happening to me was the image would not load. I tried restarting my web browser a few times, but the image still would not load. I tried this with 2 browsers: safari and firefox -- so, most likely, the problem is with the website. Sent an email to site administrators. Let's hope they have an answer for this, though I doubt they'll return a message on a Sunday.

Here's another question: this entire weekend has been full of sunshine, and I have not gone outside except for bare necessities -- why? Answer: I have nothing decent to wear because all my clothes need to be taken to the laundry. Of course, I've been stalling this work because it'd be hard to justify doing my laundry without cleaning up my messy room -- my VERY messy room. To my credit, I cleaned considerable chunks of my room yesterday and today. At least now I can walk around in here. Let's hope I can clean enough of it so that I won't find myself in the same mess a week from now.

I'm writing this from a cool firefox plug-in called ScribeFire, which I've just installed. It's a small icon, a pen and pad, on the bottom right of the browser: you click on it and -- BAM -- half your browser window is occupied by a blog editor. It's awesome. I love Apple computers and Apple software, but firefox is simply ahead of the game when it comes to browsers. Their plug-ins are great.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: